As a Social Worker, you will be a member of the patient care team providing social work services to all Hospice El Paso patients and their caregiver system. You will also be a member of the interdisciplinary team coordinating supportive services in a consistent, competent, and professional manner.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Employee Only Company Paid Medical Available
- Dental/Vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance with additional voluntary life insurance option
- Employer Match 403(b)
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave
- Performs psycho-social assessment of patient and care giving system at start of care and establishes a plan of care.
- Reports significant changes and newly identified problems in the patient’s and care giving system’s psychosocial status.
- Provides emotional support, counseling services, and education to help meet the psychosocial needs of the patient and care giving system in relation to the terminal illness.
- Facilitates caregiver access to necessary community resources with the goal of maintaining a stable care giving environment.
- Provides initial and follow-up bereavement assessments to the Bereavement Coordinator in a timely manner. When necessary provides bereavement counseling to caregiver system following the death of a patient.
- Provides appropriate documentation of all client visits and telephone contacts in a thorough, accurate manner within the time requirements outlined in policy.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school of social work.
- Master’s degree from an accredited school of social work.
- Minimum two years experience in a multi-disciplinary setting.
- Licensed by the State of Texas.
Please only apply if you meet minimum qualifications.