As the QAPI Coordinator, you will plan, gather, monitor, analyze, and report for regulatory and internal purposes, any and all data that represents the Agency’s performance improvement and patient safety monitors and outcomes.
- Competitive salary
- 100% Employee Only Company Paid Medical Available
- Dental/Vision benefits
- Company paid life insurance with additional voluntary life insurance option
- Employer Match 403(b)
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave
- Responsible to conduct an ongoing, comprehensive, integrated agency assessment of the quality and appropriateness of the care provided, including services provided under agreement.
- Aggregate and trend data collected to correct identified problems in collaboration with management and Administration.
- Monitor all service providers for effective interchange and coordination of care.
- Prepares and presents annual Quality Improvement report as part of annual agency evaluation requirement.
- Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of, and ensures compliance with, all local, state and federal laws relating to the operations of the agency.
- Acts as Joint Commission coordinator, cross-referencing all regulatory standards and ensuring compliance in all areas.
- Executes and oversees all duties related to risk management.
- Assists with direction of programs through delegation of responsibilities to administrative and supervisory personnel.
- Assists with establishment of a public relations program for interpretation of the agency’s services and to foster good working relations with physicians and community agencies.
- Carries out other duties as assigned by the CEO/COO and Board of Directors.
- Valid professional registered nurse licensed in the State of Texas.
- Minimum of four years of experience practicing as a registered nurse.
- At least two years of Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement experience preferred.
- Strong technology background with a developed skill set to collect, organize and interpret data.
- Experience in leadership, management or administration preferred.
- Bilingual in the Spanish language strongly preferred.
Beginning of employment
El Paso, Texas
November 8, 2018