The Hospice Liaison is engaged in establishing and building relationships with professional providers in the El Paso community and is responsible for working within the healthcare community to: assure that professionals are aware of the scope of Hospice services and have an understanding of admission criteria; have knowledge of information on community resources available to non-funded patients; effectively present the Hospice program of care; and assist in assuring that open and effective communication channels exist to facilitate the provision of the best possible in-home palliative services for patients and their families.
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Potential
- Generous Employer contribution toward Medical Insurance premiums
- Dental/Vision Benefits
- Company Paid Life Insurance with Additional Voluntary Life Insurance Option
- Employer Match 403(b)
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave
- Responsible for completing market analysis and developing/implementing marketing plan to meet required goals.
- Uses marketing plan to maintain and increase client/referral base.
- Develops relationships with community referral base and potential referral sources to meet targeted financial objectives and annual budget.
- Collaborates with Director of Marketing to develop monthly sales/marketing plan that will assist in maintaining/increasing current client base and identifying potential referral sources.
- Develops and maintains client base profiles, including background, contact history, objectives, referral trends, etc.
- Educates and maintains communication with referral sources to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Participates in weekly sales/operations meetings with COO, Director of Marketing and agency staff to identify potential service recovery issues and new opportunities.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with required quotas and goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentations skills.
- Knowledge of sales & marketing techniques.
- Extensive knowledge of physician, hospital, skilled nursing facility, ALF, case management and discharge planning service needs.
- Knowledge of state, federal and other regulatory requirements related to the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business, or a health related science (i.e. nursing,
- Minimum of two years hospice experience preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience in sales or marketing.
- Bilingual in the Spanish language preferred.
Please only apply if you meet minimum qualifications.
We are hiring for this position immediately.