The Accounting Manager administers all disbursements of the Agency including accounts payable and payroll, as well as assists with end-of-month closing and general ledger transactions to facilitate timely financial reporting.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits Available
- Company paid life insurance with additional voluntary life insurance option
- Employer Match 403(b)
- Paid Holidays
- Generous Vacation and Sick Leave
- Maintains payroll and operating disbursements accounts of the Agency in an accurate and organized manner.
- Completes bi-weekly payables.
- Assists in completing biweekly payroll.
- Prepares, transmits, and reconciles payroll file to the bank for automated deposits.
- Corresponds with processing bank and research any discrepancies, as necessary.
- Processes payment of payroll taxes electronically and filing of Bureau of Labor
- Statistics report monthly.
- Completes payroll tax reports on a quarterly basis.
- Prepares W-2s, W-3s, 1099’s, etc. on an annual basis.
- Processes remittance of employee retirement plan and other withholdings.
- Maintains and updates cash register as required on a daily/weekly basis.
- Prepares bank reconciliations for various cash accounts monthly.
- Assists CFO with other EOM tasks as required.
- Reconciles general ledger accounts monthly, balance sheets accounts, prepaid expenses and depreciation.
- Posting of deposits for donations, events, and others as required.
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent experience
- Four years on-the-job experience, preferably in a medical environment.
- Possesses knowledge of, or is able to quickly learn, policies and procedures of payroll management and accounts payable.
- Familiar with payroll and accounts payable procedures and terminology.
- Possesses ability to handle computerized accounting applications and excel spreadsheets software with formulas and macros.
Please only apply if you meet minimum qualifications.
We are hiring for this position immediately.
Hospice El Paso provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws, M/F/D/V; and is committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.